UpViral and Kingsumo are two popular marketing tools for online businesses and websites. Here’s a detailed comparison of UpViral vs Kingsumo to help you decide which is the right tool for your business.
UpViral vs Kingsumo : In-Depth Comparison
Here’s a step by step comparison of UpViral vs Kingsumo.
UpViral is a viral and referral marketing tool that provides many different tools to help you create effective viral marketing campaigns to promote your business. It features email optins, popups, slideins, welcome mats, social sharing popups. It is suitable for small-medium businesses and large enterprises.
Kingsumo is another new viral marketing tool that offers pre-built widgets and tools to help you create viral marketing campaigns for your business. It is suitable for small-medium businesses. It is still in Beta though.
UpViral offers many useful features such as:
- Send timed/triggered emails based on users’ actions
- Add FB, Twitter and other buttons right into emails
- Send multiple email triggers
- Automated alert emails
- Follow-up emails
- Split-test multiple lead-magnet pages
- Split-test multiple thank-you pages
- Split-test multiple emails
- Easy data export via Excel or .csv formats
- Use any custom domain for referral links
- Support and complete training available via dashboard!
- Works in all languages – even right-to-left languages!
- Full cloning features
- Fully-Customizable Referral Link System
- Easy Setup/Administration For Contest Promotions
- Powerful, Fully Customizable Social Sharing Features
- Easily customize and control how people share their links
- FB newsfeed optimization to increase referral tracking
- Rich-tweet capabilities built-in
- Complete control over appearance and display of posts
- User-selected options that make sharing easy!
- Easy Integration With Existing Sites, Tools, and All Major Autoresponders
- UpViral works natively with all the major services!
- Send personalized follow-up mails
- Real-time analytics
- Powerful Automated Security, Metrics and Analytical Tools
- Auto fraud detection via cookies
- IP tracking with reporting
- Easily track performance of all your campaigns
- Manage leads, view/track all activity
- Mobile Optimized
- Fully-responsive display
- Supports all smartphones and tablets – Android, iOS and Windows!
Here’s the detailed list of UpViral features.
Kingsumo offers similar features such as:
- Facebook entry
- Embed widget
- Bonus entries image
- Gmail confirm image
- Time setup image
- Halfway email
- Image increase size
- “Watch a video” entry option
- Late entrants
- Facebook Messenger
- Sumo integration
- Bonus page
- Launch checklist email
- Easier sharing and bonus entries options
- Halfway and final day reminder emails
- Twitter hashtags by default
Setup and Ease of Use
Both UpViral and KingSumo have a similar setup. You need to install them on your site, blog or online store by adding their tracking code to your site. Once they are installed, you can easily create, launch and optimize your viral marketing campaigns via their online dashboards.
Both UpViral and Kingsumo work well on all websites, blogs, online stores, blogging platforms, ecommerce platforms, content management systems, website builders.
UpViral offers a free trial, with paid plans starting from $35/month. KingSumo is in beta phase and free to use.
UpViral and Kingsumo support many third-party integrations. However, UpViral supports many more integrations than Kingsumo such as Google Analytics, Google Drive, Slack, Zapier, Mailchimp.
There are plenty of alternatives to UpViral and Kingsumo such as Viral Loop.
Conclusion – UpViral vs Kingsumo
Both UpViral and Kingsumo are useful viral marketing tools that offer many features. However, UpViral is a more mature product than Kingsumo at this point and offers more features and integrations than Kingsumo.