Upviral is a feature-rich email optin and popup software that allows you to easily create stunning popups to collect email addresses and build your email list, which you can use for email marketing. Here’s our detailed Upviral review to help you decide if it is the right tool for your business.
UpViral Review, Pricing, Features, Benefits, Pros and Cons
Here’s the detailed Upviral review, pricing, features, benefits, pros and cons.
Upviral is a feature-rich, powerful email optin and popup tool that allows you to automatically display professional looking popups on our websites, blogs and ecommerce sites to gather email addresses from your site visitors, and build your email list.
You can then integrate it with your email marketing tool and send meaningful emails to your audience. You can easily install Upviral on any website, blog, ecommerce site. You can also add it as a plugin on Magento, WordPress, Shopify.
It provides a vast library of professional-looking templates that help you quickly get started. You can customize every aspect of your popup such as its color, font, style, position, etc.
It also provides an exit intent technology which automatically detects when visitors are about to leave your site, and displays persuasive popups to stop them from leaving.
It also allows you to A/B test different different variations of your popup on your site visitors to determine which one is the best converting version.
It also allows you to easily create viral campaigns and do referral marketing.
Upviral is suitable for blogs, SMBs and large enterprises.
Here are the key benefits of Upviral:
- Reduce bounce rate
- Improve conversion rate
- Get more sign ups
- Get more subscribers
- Improve marketing ROI
Here are the key features of Upviral:
- Send timed/triggered emails based on users’ actions
- Add FB, Twitter and other buttons right into emails
- Send multiple email triggers
- Automated alert emails
- Follow-up emails
- Split-test multiple lead-magnet pages
- Split-test multiple thank-you pages
- Split-test multiple emails
- Easy data export via Excel or .csv formats
- Use any custom domain for referral links
- Support and complete training available via dashboard!
- Works in all languages – even right-to-left languages!
- Full cloning features
- Fully-Customizable Referral Link System
- Easy Setup/Administration For Contest Promotions
- Powerful, Fully Customizable Social Sharing Features
- Easily customize and control how people share their links
- FB newsfeed optimization to increase referral tracking
- Rich-tweet capabilities built-in
- Complete control over appearance and display of posts
- User-selected options that make sharing easy!
- Easy Integration With Existing Sites, Tools, and All Major Autoresponders
- UpViral works natively with all the major services!
- Send personalized follow-up mails
- Real-time analytics
- Powerful Automated Security, Metrics and Analytical Tools
- Auto fraud detection via cookies
- IP tracking with reporting
- Easily track performance of all your campaigns
- Manage leads, view/track all activity
- Mobile Optimized
- Fully-responsive display
- Supports all smartphones and tablets – Android, iOS and Windows!
Upviral offers 2 paid plans
- Standard $35/month
- Unlimited Viral Giveaways
- Unlimited Viral Contests
- Unlimited Email Subscribers
- Unlimited Autoresponder Integrations
- Email Automation & Notifications
- Advanced Fraud Detection
- Export CSV
- Email Support
- PRO $49/month
- Standard Features, Plus…
- 3 Email Identities
- Remove Powered By
- Unlimited Custom Domains
- Retargeting Pixel Support
- One-Click Signup/Share Links
- A/B Split-Testing
- Autoresponder Tagging
- Premium Email Support
Upviral Pros and Cons
- Many useful features
- Nothing big enough to be listed here
Upviral is a feature-rich email optin and popup software that makes it easy to convert more visitors into leads, subscribers and customers.