Both Sendlane and ActiveCampaign are two popular email marketing tools that offer tons of useful features. Here’s a detailed comparison of Sendlane vs ActiveCampaign to help you decide which is the right email marketing tool for your business.
Sendlane vs ActiveCampaign
Here’s a step by step comparison of Sendlane vs ActiveCampaign.
Sendlane is a powerful email marketing tool that allows you to gather email addresses, build mailing lists, do customer segmentation, design emails without coding, automate email marketing, do A/B testing. It is suitable for small-medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
ActiveCampaign is a feature-rich email marketing platform that features email list builder, customer segmentation, visual email designer, template library, email automation, A/B testing, conversion rate optimization. It is suitable for small-medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
Sendlane offers many useful features such as:
- Visual Email Editor
- List & Tag Management
- Customer Journey Tracker
- Site & Third-party Integrations
- Advanced Multivariable Segmentation
- Behavior-based Automation
- Real-time Reporting & Analytics
- Machine Learning Open Predictability
- Trigger, Tag, Event-based Automations
- Feedback Loops & Revenue Tracking
- Migration Services
Here’s the detailed list of features offered by Sendlane.
ActiveCampaign also offers many features such as:
- Marketing automation
- Built-in integrations with over 200 external services
- Smart auto responders
- Drag and drop email designer
- Campaign, contact, as well as list reporting
- Track your contacts onsite and in your apps
- Track where your contacts live or travel
- SMS marketing
- Add live ecommerce data, videos to your emails
- Free phone, live chat, as well as email support
- CRM & Sales automation
- Send newsletters
- Find contacts based on age, gender, and location
- Automated series
- Advanced segmentation and targeting
- Dynamic (as well as conditional) email content
- Free email templates
- Social media monitoring as well as reaction automations
- Build custom forms for your landing pages
- Free one-on-one training
Here’s the detailed list of features offered by ActiveCampaign.
Setup and Ease of Use
Both Sendlane and ActiveCampaign are standalone, cloud-based email marketing software that require no setup, downloads or installations. You can simply sign up and start using them immediately. There is not much difference between Sendlane vs ActiveCampaign in this case.
Both Sendlane and ActiveCampaign work well with all websites, blogs, online stores, blogging platforms, ecommerce platforms, content management systems, web apps, mobile apps.
Sendlane’s paid plans start from $35/month. ActiveCampaign’s paid plans start from $15/month.
Both Sendlane and ActiveCampaign support plenty of third-party integrations with popular tools like Dropbox, Slack, Zapier, Google Analytics, Google Drive.
Conclusion – Sendlane vs ActiveCampaign
Both Sendlane and ActiveCampaign are mature products with robust features. They are both good at what they do. You can’t go wrong with either of them. However, ActiveCampaign is more affordable than Sendlane.