Both Seedprod and Visual Composer are two popular WordPress page builders that offer many similar features. Here’s our detailed comparison of Seedprod vs Visual Composer to help you decide if it is the right tool for your business.
Seedpro vs Visual Composer
Here’s a step by step comparison of Seedprod vs Visual Composer.
Seedprod is a feature-rich WordPress page builder that features drag & drop page builder, customizable elements and template library. It also features A/B testing and conversion rate optimization tools. Seedpro is suitable for small-medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
Visual Composer is a powerful WordPress page builder that offers plenty of useful features to help you build high converting pages for your WordPress website, blog and online store. It is suitable for small-medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
Seedprod offers many useful features such as:
- Realtime Page Builder
- FREE 500,000+ Background Images, 750+ Google Fonts & 50+ Themes Included
- Coming Soon Page Builder
- Capture Emails & Leads
- Coming Soon Page Password Protect
- Powerful Access Controls
- Coming Soon Page Social Media
- Customs colors, fonts, sizes, layout and more
- Access to over 500,000 Free Stock Images
- Mobile Ready & Responsive
- Retina Ready
- 750+ Google Fonts Included
- Integrated with Typekit by Adobe
- Full Screen Backgrounds
- Full Screen Slideshows
- Full Screen Video Backgrounds
- Includes 50+ Pre-Made Themes
- Custom Footer Branding
- Custom CSS & Templates
- Custom Social Icons Support
- Access Controls
- Visible to non logged in Users
- ByPass Link
- Password Protection
- Allow users to view your site by IP
- Allow users to view your site by Role
- Include/Exclude URLs
- Email Marketing Integrations
- Use a Web Form from any 3rd Party Provider
- Store Emails in the WordPress Database
- Ability to Capture Name along with the Email
- Fraud Detection
- Recaptcha Support
- Optin Confirmation Checkbox for GDPR compliance
- GDPR Ready
- Works with any WordPress Theme
Here’s the detailed list of features offered by Seedprod.
Visual Composer also offers many useful features such as:
- Drag and drop builder
- Advanced design options
- Instant content update
- Custom CSS
- Header & Footer Builder
- WordPress shortcodes support
- Social media integration
- WordPress widgets support
- Global Templates
- Professional templates
- Frontend editor
- Gradient background
- Video background
- Template management
- Responsive design
- Parallax effects
- Template Export/Import
- Blocks templates
- For any WordPress theme
- Custom post type support
- Rich content elements
- Online support and help
- Compatible with Yoast SEO
- Google Fonts support
- Regular updates
- Visual Composer API
- Free stock images
Setup and Ease of Use
Both Seedprod and Visual Composer have a similar setup. They both can be installed as WordPress plugin/theme. Once they are installed, you can easily build your webpages from within your WordPress environment. They are both well-documented, well-designed, and easy to use.
Both Seedprod and Visual Composer work well with all WordPress websites, blogs and online stores.
Seedprod’s paid plans start from $29.60/year. Visual Composer’s packages start from $59.
Both Seedprod and Visual Composer support plenty of third-party integrations with popular tools such as Google Drive, Google Analytics, Dropbox, Slack, Zapier, Mailchimp.
There are plenty of alternatives to Seedprod and Visual Composer such as Optimizepress, Thrive Architect, Divi Builder.
Conclusion – Seedprod vs Visual Composer
Both Seedprod and Visual Composer are mature products with robust features. They are both good at what they do. You can’t go wrong with either of them.