Mandrill is a feature-rich transactional email API by Mailchimp that allows you to setup transactional emails for your websites, web apps, and mobile apps. Here’s our in-depth Mandrill review, pricing, features, benefits, pros and cons.
Mandrill Review, Pricing, Features, Benefits, Pros and Cons
Here’s our Mandrill review, pricing, features, benefits, pros and cons.
Mandrill is a feature-rich transactional email API that allows you to easily bulk send emails to your users & customers based on specific conditions, user behavior or triggers.
It supports all popular platforms such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, ASP, Node.js, etc.
Mandrill is a great tool to automatically send emails to a large number of recipients. It provides many useful features targeted at ecommerce businesses which often use such tools. It also allows you to personalize each email, based on user details and behavior.
Mandrill also allows you to do A/B testing of your emails to determine the best converting version.
It is suitable for small-medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
Here are the key benefits of Mandrill:
- Send automated emails
- Supports all popular platforms
- Engage with customers better
- Improve conversion rate
- Increase retention rate
- Simplify bulk and transactional emails
Here are the key features of Mandrill:
- Globally distributed infrastructure
- Automatic feedback loop registration
- Automated dedicated IP warmup
- Multiple domains per account
- Dedicated IP addresses
- Dedicated IP pooling
- In-Depth Analytics
- Searchable activity log
- Tracking options per email
- Automatic tagging
- Custom tagging
- Split testing
- Comparative reports
- Custom metadata
- Templates & Dynamic Content
- Automatic CSS inlining
- Conditional logic and merge tags
- Multiple templates per account
- Spam filter testing
- Customizable sending options
- White labeling
- Custom tracking domains
- Custom reverse DNS
- Automatic text and HTML conversion
- Rules engine
- Third-party integrations
- API documentation
- Inbound email routing
- Wrappers and modules
- Sensible default sending options
Mandrill’s pricing is based on the concept of blocks.
Each block is a credit for 25,000 emails
- $20/block 1-500k emails 1-20 blocks
- $18/block 500k-1m emails 21-40 blocks
- $16/block 1m-2m emails 41-80 blocks
- $14/block 2m-3m emails 81-120 blocks
- $12/block 3m-4m emails 121-160 blocks
- $10/block 4m+ emails 161+ blocks
Mandrill Pros and Cons
- Plenty of useful features
- Third-party integrations
- Nothing big enough to be listed here
Mandrill is a useful transactional email API by Mailchimp that allows you to easily bulk send transactional emails to your users & customers. It is suitable for small-medium businesses as well as large enterprises.