Instapage and Webflow are two popular tools for websites, blogs and ecommerce stores. However, they are meant for different purposes. If you don’t understand their key differences, then you might end up picking the wrong tool for your business. Here’s our detailed Instapage vs Webflow comparison.
Instapage vs Webflow
Here’s a step by step Instapage vs Webflow comparison.
Instapage is a feature-rich landing page builder that features a visual page builder, customizable components and vast template library. It also features A/B testing that allows you to test different page variations on your site visitors. Instapage is suitable for small-medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
Webflow is complete website builder and hosting service that helps you build not just a few landing pages but an entire site, without any coding. It is suitable for small-medium businesses, startups and large enterprises.
Instapage focuses more on landing page optimization with features such as:
- Customizable templates
- Interactive Widgets
- Confirmation message to the customers
- Font Customization, up to 5000 web fonts available
- More than hundred landing page templates
- Bigstock Image Library
- Customizable forms
- Pay per click compatibility
- Integration Dashboards
- Click through pages for better conversion rates
- Efficient campaign management through page grouping
- Webinar pages
- Dedicated mobile app templates
- Mobile-responsive builder
- 40+ integrations
- Unlimited A/B testing
- Conversion analytics
- Advertising integrations
- Global Blocks
- AMP pages & experiences
- Real-time collaboration
- Customer Success Manager
- Professional services
- Enterprise-grade security
Here’s the detailed list of features offered by Instapage.
Webflow focuses on website building, with features such as:
- Build CSS grid–powered layouts visually
- Add CSS filters to anything
- Clean, compliant, exportable code
- Add any code you need
- Global swatches
- Over 2,000 web font families
- Responsive images
- 100+ responsive website templates
- Reusable and editable Symbols
- Total creative control
- Design and develop at the same time
- Motion design
- Design interactions without code
- CMS (Content management system)
- Dynamic SEO and Open Graph (OG) settings
- Dynamic content filtering and sorting
- Dynamic content templates
- Easier collaboration with clients
- Export CMS content as a CSV
- Review form submissions in the Editor
- Fully customizable content structures
- Intuitive website editor for clients and teams
- Paginate Collection Lists
- Powerful related content tools
- Dropdown menu
- HTML embeds
- HTML/CSS sliders and carousels
- Background videos
- Interactive Google maps
- Responsive website navigation
- Rich text
- Simple social sharing
- Website management
- Custom 404 pages
- Custom favicon and webclip
- Password protection
- Website backups and versioning
- Custom branding
- CMS whitelabeling
- Whitelabel form submission emails
- Marketing & SEO
- Alt tags for images
- Auto-generated XML sitemap
- Open Graph (OG) settings
- Meta titles and descriptions for SEO
- Search engine optimized
Setup and Ease of Use
For Instapage, you need to build landing pages using their platform and point your URLs to those pages. Instapage will host your pages for you. Webflow allows you to build your entire website on their cloud, and connect your domain to its home page. They are both well-designed and well-documented.
Both Instapage and Webflow work well on all websites, blogs, mobile sites, blogging platforms, content management systems, ecommerce platforms.
Instapage offers a free trial, with paid plans starting from $99/month. Webflow offers a free plan, with paid plans starting from $15/month.
Both Instapage and Webflow support plenty of third-party integrations with popular tools such as Mailchimp, Google Drive, Zapier, Slack, Dropbox.
There are plenty of alternatives to Instapage such as Unbounce that offer similar features. There are also many alternatives to Webflow such as Wix, Squarespace, etc. that feature website builder.
Conclusion – Instapage vs Webflow
Both Instapage and Squarespace are mature products with robust features. If you want to build a website from scratch, go for Webflow. If you already have a website, and need to build landing pages for it, go for Webflow.