Google Sites is a simple, easy to use Wiki and web page creator tool offered by Google. It allows anyone to easily create web pages without any coding. Here’s our Google Sites review, pricing, features, benefits, pros and cons.
Google Sites Review, Pricing, Features, Benefits, Pros & Cons
Here’s our detailed Google Sites review, pricing, features, benefits, pros and cons.
Google Sites Review
Google Sites is a powerful website creator that allows you to easily create web pages and small websites without any technical assistance and host it on your domain.
It allows you to easily create engaging websites for your team, project and events. These sites and mobile friendly and responsive, and look great on all devices.
It provides a drag and drop editor that allows you to easily create web pages, sales pages and landing pages using pre-built widgets that are completely customizable.
You can easily customize every aspect of your website with just a few clicks.
It also supports HTML, CSS, JS for advanced users.
It also allows you to import/export data from other Google tools such as Google Drive or Docs.
It provides plenty of features for sharing and collaboration. In fact, you can work together with other contributors and see each other’s changes in real-time.
Google Sites also provides a robust user management system that allows you to easily manage user permissions with just a few clicks.
Google Sites Benefits
Here are the key benefits of Google Sites:
- Create websites without coding
- Customize with a few clicks
- Reduce bounce rate
- Attract visitors
- Improve conversion rate
- Get more sign ups & subscribers
- Lead generation
- Convert visitors into customers
- Brand building
Google Sites Features
Here are the key features of Google Sites:
- Add text boxes
- Customize text using header formats, stylization, fonts, etc.
- Add images from Google, a link, or upload
- Insert a table of contents
- Update the number of columns in the layout
- Turn the footer on/off
- Add a sidebar and place it to the left or right of the content
- Update colors
- Integrate additional Google tools like Google+, Groups, and Hangouts
Google Sites Pricing
Google Sites is free to use, with premium features available if you request them for quote.
Google Sites Pros and Cons
- Plenty of useful features
- Free to use
- Plenty of integrations
- Deep integration with other Google Tools
- Nothing big enough to be listed here
Google Sites is a very useful site builder for entrepreneurs, small-medium businesses and startups.