Evernote is a popular note-making app that allows you to easily take notes, make to-do lists, create tasks & sub tasks and share them with others. Here’s our detailed Evernote review to help you decide if it is the right tool for your business.
Evernote Review, Pricing, Features, Benefits, Pros and Cons
Here’s a detailed Evernote review, pricing, features, benefits, pros and cons.
Evernote is a powerful note-making app that allows you to easily create, organize and manage tasks, sub tasks, projects, sub projects, to do lists.
It is suitable for individuals as well as organizations. You can also use it for brainstorming ideas and sharing them with your team.
Evernote offers plenty of useful features to collaborate and share your work with others, get feedback and be more productive.
It also features tons of addons and plugins that help extend its functionality. Evernote also allows you to easily expor your notes, lists, tasks and projects as PDFs. It also features web clipping, search handwriting, document scanning and multi-device sync options.
You can also record all your meetings in audio or video format, as well as document their minutes.
Evernote can be accessed on any web browser, laptop or desktop. It also provides mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Here are the key benefits of Evernote:
- Manage todo lists, tasks, projects
- Be more producutive
- Document your work easily
- Share tasks, lists, projects, documents with your team
- Organize, manage and delegate work easily
Here are the key features of Evernote:
- Web clipping support
- Store notes, web clips, files and images
- Mobile and Web interface
- Web clipper browser extensions
- Edit rich text and sketches
- Grab whole web page: text, images and links
- Save online resources in one place
- Content available on any device
- Snap photos, record audio, save documents
- Evernote Food for collecting food moments
- Save favorite webpages
- Evernote Clearly for clearing web content
- Sketch on a page and sync notes to any device
- Shapes, arrows and quick sketches
- Share notes and collaborate on files
- Store all itineraries, confirmations, travel documents
- Annotation and markup
- Other products include Skitch and Penultimate
- Give feedback and share ideas
Evernote offers a free plan and 3 paid plans:
- Basic – Free
- Web clipping
- Note sharing
- Access notes on 2 devices
- Passcode lock on mobile app
- Plus – $3.99/month or $34.99/year
- 1 GB of new uploads/month.
- Sync to all your devices
- Clip web pages, images, PDF files.
- Search for text inside images
- Share notes with friends and colleagues
- Add passcode lock to the mobile app
- Get customer support via email
- Access notebooks offline
- Forward emails into Evernote
- Premium – $7.99/month or $69.99/year
- 10 GB of new uploads/month
- All Plus features, plus:
- Search for text in PDFs and Office docs
- Annotate PDFs
- Present notes in one click
- Scan and digitize business cards
- Business – $14.99/user per month
- 20 GB of new uploads/month + 2 GB/user
- All Premium features, plus:
- Single Sign-on
- Central user administration
- Collaborate in a single workspace
- Automate user provisioning with SCIM
- Collaborate and share easily with Spaces
Evernote Pros and Cons
- Easy to use
- Plenty of features
- Plenty of addons and plugins
- Plenty of third-party integrations
- Nothing big enough to be listed here
Evernote is a popular note-making app that offers tons of useful features. It is a very versatile tool suitable for individuals as well as organizations. It is definitely worth a try.