Both Coschedule and Sprout Social are popular social media marketing tools that offer plenty of useful features. However, they are both meant for different purposes. If you don’t understand their key differences, you might end up picking the wrong tool for your business. Here’s a detailed comparison of Coschedule vs Sprout Social to help you decide which is the right tool for your business.
Coschedule vs Sprout Social : In-Depth Comparison
Here’s a step by step comparison of Coschedule vs Sprout Social.
Coschedule is a powerful content marketing tool that allows you to collaboratively manage, organize, delegate and complete content marketing strategies, and tasks. It is suitable for medium-large businesses as well as enterprises.
Sprout Social is a popular social media marketing tool that allows you to monitor all your social media profiles, messages, conversations, and marketing campaigns. It also allows you to create, launch, monitor and manage all your social media campaigns using unified dashboards. It is suitable for small-medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
Coschedule offers many useful features such as:
- Marketing Projects Calendar
- Basic Social Publishing
- Sub-Calendar Views
- Calendar Sharing
- Tasks & Discussions
- Third-party integrations
- Marketing Campaigns
- Custom Project Types
- Enterprise Integrations Program
- Business Unit Calendaring
- Single Sign-On
- API & Custom Development Services
- Content Organizer Icon Content Organizer
- Headline Analyzer
- WordPress Integration
- Email Marketing Integrations
- Email Subject Line Tester
- HubSpot Integration
- Idea Board
- Custom Project Statuses
- Email Automation Integrations
- API & Custom Development Services
- Work Organizer Icon Work Organizer
- Task Templates
- Team Performance Report
- Team Management Dashboard
- Kanban Project Management Dashboard
- Advanced Workflows
- Advanced Security & Access Logs
- Advanced Team Permissions
- Social Organizer Icon Social Organizer
- Social Campaign Scheduling
- Social Campaign Templates
- Bulk Scheduling
- Social Analytics
- Scheduling and PDF Export.
- ReQueue Social Automation
- Social Conversation Inbox
- Advanced Profile Targeting
- Enhanced Monitoring & Real-Time
- Priority Social Sending
- Asset Organizer
- Icon Asset Organizer
- Asset Dashboard
- Supports All Digital File Types
- File & Folder Sharing
- Email & Live Chat
- Dedicated Account Management
- Customized Blueprint Process
- Monthly Implementation Check-Ins
- 24/7 Phone Support
- Weekly Implementation Check-Ins
Here’s the detailed list of features offered by Coschedule.
Sprout Social also offers many features such as:
- Automated Publishing
- Schedule posts
- Smart Inbox
- Social CRM
- Account Structure
Here’s the detailed list of features offered by Sprout Social.
Setup and Ease of Use
Both Coschedule and Sprout Social are standalone, cloud-based social media marketing tools that require no download, setup or installation. They are both easy to use and well-designed. There is not much difference between Coschedule vs Sprout Social in this case.
Both Coschedule and Sprout Social work well on all web browsers and mobile devices. They both also provide browser addons and mobile apps.
Coschedule offers a free trial, with paid plans starting from $180/month. Sprout Social also offers a free trial, with paid plans starting from $99/month.
Both Coschedule and Sprout Social support plenty of third-party integrations with business tools like Google Analytics, Google Drive, Dropbox, Slack, Zapier.
Conclusion – Coschedule vs Sprout Social
Both Coschedule and Sprout Social are mature products with robust features. They are both good at what they do. If you need a social media marketing tool, go for Sprout Social. If you need a content marketing platform, go for Coschedule.