Both Coschedule and Loomly are two popular social media marketing tools that offer plenty of useful features. However, they are meant for different purposes. If you don’t understand their key differences, you might end up picking the wrong tool for your business. Here’s a detailed comparison of Coschedule vs Loomly to help you decide which is the right tool for you.
Coschedule vs Loomly : In-Depth Comparison
Here’s a step by step comparison of Coschedule vs Loomly.
Coschedule is a powerful content marketing software that allows you to easily manage, organize, coordinate, and execute every aspect of your content marketing strategy collaboratively with your team. It is suitable for medium-large businesses as well as enterprises.
Loomly is a feature-rich social media calendar that allows you to create, launch, manage, monitor and optimize social media marketing campaigns from one place, using unified real-time dashboards. It is suitable for small-medium businesses as well as enterprises.
Coschedule offers many useful features such as:
- Marketing Projects Calendar
- Basic Social Publishing
- Sub-Calendar Views
- Calendar Sharing
- Tasks & Discussions
- Third-party integrations
- Marketing Campaigns
- Custom Project Types
- Enterprise Integrations Program
- Business Unit Calendaring
- Single Sign-On
- API & Custom Development Services
- Content Organizer Icon Content Organizer
- Headline Analyzer
- WordPress Integration
- Email Marketing Integrations
- Email Subject Line Tester
- HubSpot Integration
- Idea Board
- Custom Project Statuses
- Email Automation Integrations
- API & Custom Development Services
- Work Organizer Icon Work Organizer
- Task Templates
- Team Performance Report
- Team Management Dashboard
- Kanban Project Management Dashboard
- Advanced Workflows
- Advanced Security & Access Logs
- Advanced Team Permissions
- Social Organizer Icon Social Organizer
- Social Campaign Scheduling
- Social Campaign Templates
- Bulk Scheduling
- Social Analytics
- Scheduling and PDF Export.
- ReQueue Social Automation
- Social Conversation Inbox
- Advanced Profile Targeting
- Enhanced Monitoring & Real-Time
- Priority Social Sending
- Asset Organizer
- Icon Asset Organizer
- Asset Dashboard
- Supports All Digital File Types
- File & Folder Sharing
- Email & Live Chat
- Dedicated Account Management
- Customized Blueprint Process
- Monthly Implementation Check-Ins
- 24/7 Phone Support
- Weekly Implementation Check-Ins
Here’s the detailed list of features offered by Coschedule.
Loomly also offers many features such as:
- Social Media Calendar Management
- Post Preview
- Live Post Analysis
- Approval Workflow & History
- Post Analytics
- Post Scheduling
- Email & Push Notifications
Setup and Ease of Use
Both Coschedule and Loomly are standalone, cloud-based social media marketing tools that do not require any setup, download or installation. They are both well-designed and easy to use. There is not much difference between Coschedule vs Loomly in this case.
Both Coschedule and Loomly work well on all web browsers and mobile devices. They both also offer browser addons and mobile apps.
Coschedule offers a free trial, with paid plans starting from $180/month. Loomly’s paid plans starting from $15/month.
Both Coschedule and Loomly support plenty of third-party integrations with popular business tools like Dropbox, Slack, Zapier, Google Analytics, Google Drive.
There are many alternatives to Coschedule such as Hootsuite, Agorapulse. Similarly, there are many alternatives to Loomly such as Sprout Social.
Conclusion – Coschedule vs Loomly
Both Coschedule and Loomly are mature products with robust features. They are both good at what they do. If you are looking for a content management tool, go for Coschedule. If you are looking for a social media marketing tool, go for Loomly.