Both Coschedule and Hubspot are two popular marketing platforms used by many online businesses around the world. However, they are meant for different purposes. If you don’t understand their key differences, you might end up picking the wrong tool for your business. Here’s a detailed comparison of Coschedule vs Hubspot to help you pick the right tool for you.
Coschedule vs Hubspot : In-Depth Comparison
Here’s a step by step comparison of Coschedule vs Hubspot.
Coschedule is a popular content marketing platform that allows you to manage, delegate, organize and execute content marketing tasks collaboratively with your team. It is suitable for medium-large businesses, publishers as well as large enterprises.
Hubspot is an inbound marketing platform that allows you to manage all kinds of inbound marketing strategies – content marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization and email marketing – from one place. It also includes a landing page builder as well as a full-fledged CRM.
Coschedule offers many useful features such as:
- Marketing Projects Calendar
- Basic Social Publishing
- Sub-Calendar Views
- Calendar Sharing
- Tasks & Discussions
- Third-party integrations
- Marketing Campaigns
- Custom Project Types
- Enterprise Integrations Program
- Business Unit Calendaring
- Single Sign-On
- API & Custom Development Services
- Content Organizer Icon Content Organizer
- Headline Analyzer
- WordPress Integration
- Email Marketing Integrations
- Email Subject Line Tester
- HubSpot Integration
- Idea Board
- Custom Project Statuses
- Email Automation Integrations
- API & Custom Development Services
- Work Organizer Icon Work Organizer
- Task Templates
- Team Performance Report
- Team Management Dashboard
- Kanban Project Management Dashboard
- Advanced Workflows
- Advanced Security & Access Logs
- Advanced Team Permissions
- Social Organizer Icon Social Organizer
- Social Campaign Scheduling
- Social Campaign Templates
- Bulk Scheduling
- Social Analytics
- Scheduling and PDF Export.
- ReQueue Social Automation
- Social Conversation Inbox
- Advanced Profile Targeting
- Enhanced Monitoring & Real-Time
- Priority Social Sending
- Asset Organizer
- Icon Asset Organizer
- Asset Dashboard
- Supports All Digital File Types
- File & Folder Sharing
- Email & Live Chat
- Dedicated Account Management
- Customized Blueprint Process
- Monthly Implementation Check-Ins
- 24/7 Phone Support
- Weekly Implementation Check-Ins
Here’s the detailed list of features offered by Coschedule.
Hubspot also offers many features such as:
- Automated Publishing
- Schedule posts
- Smart Inbox
- Social CRM
- Account Structure
Here’s the detailed list of features offered by Sprout Social.
Setup and ease of Use
Both Coschedule and Hubspot are cloud-based marketing platforms that require no download, setup or installation. They are both easy to use and well-designed. There is not much difference between Coschedule vs Hubspot in this case.
Both Coschedule and Hubspot work well on all web browsers and mobile devices. They both also offer browser add ons and mobile apps.
Coschedule offers free trial, with paid plans starting from $180/month. Hubspot’s pricing is available only on request.
Both Coschedule and Hubspot support plenty of third-party integrations with popular business tools like Dropbox, Slack, Zapier, Google Drive, Google Analytics.
There are many alternatives to Coschedule such as Hootsuite, Agorapulse, Sprout Social. Similarly, there are many alternatives to Hubspot such as Marketo, Pardot.
Conclusion – Coschedule vs Hubspot
Both Coschedule and Hubspot are mature products with robust features. They are both good at what they do. If you need an inbound marketing platform, go for Hubspot. If you need a content marketing platform, go for Coschedule.