Both Coschedule and Hootsuite are two popular social media marketing tools that offer plenty of useful features. However, they are meant for different purposes. If you don’t understand their key differences, you might end up picking the wrong tool for your business. Here’s a detailed comparison of Coschedule vs Hootsuite to help you decide which is the right social media marketing tool for your business.
Coschedule vs Hootsuite : In-Depth Comparison
Here’s a step by step comparison of Coschedule vs Hootsuite.
Coschedule is a powerful content marketing and management tool that allows you to manage every aspect your content marketing in a collaborative manner with your team. You can schedule content, assign content marketing tasks, and come up with different campaigns. It is suitable for medium-large businesses, publishers and enterprises.
Hootsuite is a social media marketing tool that allows you to monitor all your social media profiles, messages, conversations, marketing campaigns from one place. It is suitable for small-medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
Coschedule offer many useful features:
- Marketing Projects Calendar
- Basic Social Publishing
- Sub-Calendar Views
- Calendar Sharing
- Tasks & Discussions
- Third-party integrations
- Marketing Campaigns
- Custom Project Types
- Enterprise Integrations Program
- Business Unit Calendaring
- Single Sign-On
- API & Custom Development Services
- Content Organizer Icon Content Organizer
- Headline Analyzer
- WordPress Integration
- Email Marketing Integrations
- Email Subject Line Tester
- HubSpot Integration
- Idea Board
- Custom Project Statuses
- Email Automation Integrations
- API & Custom Development Services
- Work Organizer Icon Work Organizer
- Task Templates
- Team Performance Report
- Team Management Dashboard
- Kanban Project Management Dashboard
- Advanced Workflows
- Advanced Security & Access Logs
- Advanced Team Permissions
- Social Organizer Icon Social Organizer
- Social Campaign Scheduling
- Social Campaign Templates
- Bulk Scheduling
- Social Analytics
- Scheduling and PDF Export.
- ReQueue Social Automation
- Social Conversation Inbox
- Advanced Profile Targeting
- Enhanced Monitoring & Real-Time
- Priority Social Sending
- Asset Organizer
- Icon Asset Organizer
- Asset Dashboard
- Supports All Digital File Types
- File & Folder Sharing
- Email & Live Chat
- Dedicated Account Management
- Customized Blueprint Process
- Monthly Implementation Check-Ins
- 24/7 Phone Support
- Weekly Implementation Check-Ins
Here’s the detailed list of features offered by Coschedule.
Hootsuite also offers many useful features:
- Manage multiple contributors
- Gather intelligence by monitoring mentions of your company’s brand
- Update multiple networks in one step
- Optimize delivery
- Social Analytics reports
Here’s a detailed list of features offered by Hootsuite.
Setup and Ease of Use
Both Coschedule and Hootsuite are standalone, cloud-based social media marketing tools that do not require any setup, download or installation. They are both easy to use and well-designed. There is not much difference between Coschedule vs Hootsuite.
Both Coschedule and Hootsuite work well on all web browsers and mobile devices. They both also provide browser addons and mobile apps.
Coschedule offers free trial, with paid plans starting from $180/month. Hootsuite also offers a free trial, with paid plans starting from $10/month.
Both Coschedule and Hootsuite support plenty of third-party integrations with popular business tools like Dropbox, Slack, Zapier, Google Analytics, Google Drive.
Conclusion – Coschedule vs Hootsuite
Both Coschedule and Hootsuite are mature products with robust features. If you need a content marketing platform, go for Coschedule. If you need a social media marketing software, go for Hootsuite.