Both Coschedule and Airtable are popular project management tool that offer plenty of useful features. Here’s a detailed comparison of Coschedule vs Airtable to help you decide which is the best project management tool for your business.
Coschedule vs Airtable : In-Depth Comparison
Here’s a step by step comparison of Coschedule vs Airtable.
Coschedule is a popular content marketing tool that allows you to easily manage, organize, coordinate, delegate, monitor and analyze content marketing projects. It is suitable for medium-large businesses as well as enterprises.
Airtable is a spreadsheet-based project management software that allow you to easily create & manage any kind of projects, tasks, subtasks. It features gantt charts, reports, analytics, timeline. It is suitable for medium-large businesses as well as enterprises.
Coschedule focuses on content marketing with features such as:
- Marketing Projects Calendar
- Basic Social Publishing
- Sub-Calendar Views
- Calendar Sharing
- Tasks & Discussions
- Third-party integrations
- Marketing Campaigns
- Custom Project Types
- Enterprise Integrations Program
- Business Unit Calendaring
- Single Sign-On
- API & Custom Development Services
- Content Organizer Icon Content Organizer
- Headline Analyzer
- WordPress Integration
- Email Marketing Integrations
- Email Subject Line Tester
- HubSpot Integration
- Idea Board
- Custom Project Statuses
- Email Automation Integrations
- API & Custom Development Services
- Work Organizer Icon Work Organizer
- Task Templates
- Team Performance Report
- Team Management Dashboard
- Kanban Project Management Dashboard
- Advanced Workflows
- Advanced Security & Access Logs
- Advanced Team Permissions
- Social Organizer Icon Social Organizer
- Social Campaign Scheduling
- Social Campaign Templates
- Bulk Scheduling
- Social Analytics
- Scheduling and PDF Export.
- ReQueue Social Automation
- Social Conversation Inbox
- Advanced Profile Targeting
- Enhanced Monitoring & Real-Time
- Priority Social Sending
- Asset Organizer
- Icon Asset Organizer
- Asset Dashboard
- Supports All Digital File Types
- File & Folder Sharing
- Email & Live Chat
- Dedicated Account Management
- Customized Blueprint Process
- Monthly Implementation Check-Ins
- 24/7 Phone Support
- Weekly Implementation Check-Ins
Here’s the detailed list of features offered by Coschedule.
Airtable focuses on general-purpose project management with features such as:
- Relational Database Functionality
- Filter, Sort, and Rearrange Records
- Link Records Between Tables
- Customized Views
- Customized Fields
- Save and Share Views
- Application integration
- Email integration
- Social media integration
- Forms Management
- Third party integration
- Calendar Management
- Communication Management
- Collaborative Workspace
- Records Management
- Automatic Backup
- Data Synchronization
- Automatic Notifications
- Upload Spreadsheet
- Tags and Keywords
Setup and Ease of Use
Both Coschedule and Airtable are standalone, cloud-based project management tools that require no download, setup or installation. They are both easy to use and well-designed. However, Coschedule is easier than Airtable. There is not much difference between Coschedule vs Airtable in this case.
Both Coschedule and Airtable work well on all web browsers and mobile devices. They both also offer browser addons and mobile apps.
Coschedule offers free trial, with paid plans starting from $180/month. Airtable offers a free plan, with paid plans starting from $12/user/month.
Both Coschedule and Airtable support plenty of third-party integrations with popular business tools like Google Analytics, Google Drive, Dropbox, Slack, Zapier.
There are many alternatives to Coschedule such as Agorapulse, Sprout Social. Similarly, there are many alternatives to Airtable such as Trello, Asana.
Conclusion – Coschedule vs Airtable
Both Coschedule and Airtable are mature products with robust features. If you need a content marketing platform, go for Coschedule. If you need a general-purpose project management tool, go for Airtable.