Both ActiveCampaign and Infusionsoft are two popular marketing platforms used by many businesses around the world. However, they are both meant for different purposes. If you don’t understand their key differences, you might end up picking the wrong tool for your business. Here’s a detailed comparison of ActiveCampaign vs Infusionsoft to help you decide which is the right tool for you.
ActiveCampaign vs Infusionsoft
Here’s a detailed comparison of ActiveCampaign vs Infusionsoft.
ActiveCampaign is a popular email marketing software that features list builder, email designer, template library, email automation, A/B testing, CRM and conversion rate optimization. It is suitable for small-medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
Infusionsoft (now Keap) is an email marketing and sales platform for small businesses, that features lifecycle email marketing, customer relationship management, marketing automation, lead capture and ecommerce marketing.
ActiveCampaign focuses more on email marketing with features such as:
- Marketing automation
- Built-in integrations with over 200 external services
- Smart auto responders
- Drag and drop email designer
- Campaign, contact, as well as list reporting
- Track your contacts onsite and in your apps
- Track where your contacts live or travel
- SMS marketing
- Add live ecommerce data, videos to your emails
- Free phone, live chat, as well as email support
- CRM & Sales automation
- Send newsletters
- Find contacts based on age, gender, and location
- Automated series
- Advanced segmentation and targeting
- Dynamic (as well as conditional) email content
- Free email templates
- Social media monitoring as well as reaction automations
- Build custom forms for your landing pages
- Free one-on-one training
Here’s the detailed list of features offered by ActiveCampaign.
Infusionsoft offers tons of useful features such as:
- Marketing Automation
- Multimedia marketing management
- Web Forms
- Built-in metadata and keyword fields
- Social Sharing
- Track orders, sales totals, accounts receivables, etc
- Drag and drop to craft and publish landing pages
- Payment Processing
- Easy Publishing, Landing Pages
- Opportunity Management
- Email marketing, Automated Campaigns
- Sales Reports
- Marketing reports
- Multimedia Marketing
- Scoring tool
- Lead Scoring & Distribution
- Referral Program Management
- Quotes & Orders
Setup and Ease of Use
Both ActiveCampaign and Infusionsoft are standalone, cloud-based marketing platforms that don’t require any setup, downloads or installations. You can simply sign up and start using them immediately. There is not much difference between ActiveCampaign vs Infusionsoft in this case.
Both ActiveCampaign and Infusionsoft work well with all websites, blogs, online stores, ecommerce platforms, blogging platforms, content management systems, web apps, mobile apps.
ActiveCampaign’s paid plans starting from $15/month. Infusionsoft’s paid plans starting from $80/month.
Both ActiveCampaign and Infusionsoft support plenty of third-party integrations with popular tools like Google Drive, Google Analytics, Dropbox, Slack, Zapier.
There are plenty of alternatives to ActiveCampaign such as Mailchimp, AWeber. Similarly, there are many alternatives to Infusionsoft such as GetResponse, Campaign Monitor.
Conclusion – ActiveCampaign vs Infusionsoft
Both ActiveCampaign and Infusionsoft are two mature products with robust features. They are both good for email marketing and CRM. If you want only an email marketing tool, then try ActiveCampaign as it is tailor made for that purpose. If you also need CRM, go for Infusionsoft.