Both ActiveCampaign and Drip are two popular email marketing tools that offer tons of features. Here’s a detailed comparison of ActiveCampaign vs Drip to help you decide which is the right tool for your business.
ActiveCampaign vs Drip
Here’s a step by step comparison of ActiveCampaign vs Drip.
ActiveCampaign is a powerful email marketing tool that offers email list builder, visual email designer, template library, email automation, A/B testing. It is suitable for small-medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
Drip is a feature-rich email marketing tool for ecommerce businesses that allows you to gather email addresses, build mailing lists, design emails using drag & drop builder and template library, automate email marketing, do A/B testing and conversion rate optimization.
ActiveCampaign offers many useful features such as:
- Marketing automation
- Built-in integrations with over 200 external services
- Smart auto responders
- Drag and drop email designer
- Campaign, contact, as well as list reporting
- Track your contacts onsite and in your apps
- Track where your contacts live or travel
- SMS marketing
- Add live ecommerce data, videos to your emails
- Free phone, live chat, as well as email support
- CRM & Sales automation
- Send newsletters
- Find contacts based on age, gender, and location
- Automated series
- Advanced segmentation and targeting
- Dynamic (as well as conditional) email content
- Free email templates
- Social media monitoring as well as reaction automations
- Build custom forms for your landing pages
- Free one-on-one training
Here’s the detailed list of features offered by ActiveCampaign.
Drip also offers many features such as:
- Tags, Custom Fields, and Events
- Purchase Intent Marketing
- Native Integrations
- Easy Implementation
- Flexible API
- Email Builders
- Automation Workflows
- Multi-channel Marketing
- Email Campaigns
- Content Customization
- Custom Conversion Tracking
- Native Reports & Dashboards
- Exportable Data Sets
Here’s the detailed list of features offered by Drip.
Setup and Ease of Use
Both ActiveCampaign and Drip are standalone, cloud-based email marketing tools that don’t require any setup, download or installation. You can simply sign up and start using them immediately. There is not much difference between ActiveCampaign vs Drip in this case.
Both ActiveCampaign and Drip work well on all websites, blogs, online stores, blogging platforms, content management systems, ecommerce platforms, web apps, mobile apps. Drip is specifically built for ecommerce sites.
ActiveCampaign offers free trial, with paid plans starting from $15/month. Drip’s paid plans start from $49/month.
Both ActiveCampaign and Drip support plenty of third-party integrations with popular tools like Google Analytics, Google Drive, Dropbox, Slack, Zapier.
Conclusion – ActiveCampaign vs Drip
Both ActiveCampaign and Drip are mature products with robust features. They are both good at what they do. If you are looking for an email marketing tool for your ecommerce site, go for Drip. Otherwise, you can try either of them.