Both ActiveCampaign and AWeber are two popular email marketing tools that offer tons of useful features. Here’s a detailed comparison of ActiveCampaign vs AWeber to help you decide which is the right email marketing tool for your business.
ActiveCampaign vs AWeber
Here’s a step by step comparison of ActiveCampaign vs AWeber.
ActiveCampaign is a popular email marketing tool that allows you to gather email addresses, build mailing lists, design emails without coding, automate email marketing and do A/B testing. It is suitable for small-medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
AWeber is a powerful email marketing software that features email list builder, visual email designer, email automation, A/B testing, conversion rate optimization. It is also suitable for small-medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
ActiveCampaign offers many useful features such as:
- Marketing automation
- Built-in integrations with over 200 external services
- Smart auto responders
- Drag and drop email designer
- Campaign, contact, as well as list reporting
- Track your contacts onsite and in your apps
- Track where your contacts live or travel
- SMS marketing
- Add live ecommerce data, videos to your emails
- Free phone, live chat, as well as email support
- CRM & Sales automation
- Send newsletters
- Find contacts based on age, gender, and location
- Automated series
- Advanced segmentation and targeting
- Dynamic (as well as conditional) email content
- Free email templates
- Social media monitoring as well as reaction automations
- Build custom forms for your landing pages
- Free one-on-one training
Here’s the detailed list of features offered by ActiveCampaign.
AWeber also offers many features such as:
- Sign Up Forms
- Email Deliverability
- Email Newsletters
- Drag and Drop Editor
- AWeber Mobile App
- HTML Email Templates
- Subscriber Management
- App Showcase
- Subscriber Segmenting
- Email Marketing Analytics
- Email Analytics
- Direct Email Marketing
- Bulk Email Marketing
- Permission Email Marketing
- Business Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Best Email Marketing
- Blog Newsletters
Here’s the detailed list of features offered by AWeber.
Setup and Ease of Use
Both ActiveCampaign and AWeber are standalone, cloud-based email marketing tools that require no setup, downloads and installations. You can simply sign up and start using them immediately. There is not much difference between ActiveCampaign vs AWeber in this case.
Both ActiveCampaign and AWeber work well on all websites, blogs, online stores, blogging platforms, ecommerce platforms, content management systems, web apps, mobile apps.
ActiveCampaign’s paid plans start from $15/month. AWeber’s paid plans start from $19/month. Both of them offer free trial.
Both ActiveCampaign andd AWeber support plenty of third-party integrations with popular tools like Google Analytics, Google Drive, Dropbox, Slack, Zapier.
Conclusion – ActiveCampaign vs AWeber
Both ActiveCampaign and AWeber are mature products with robust features. They are both good at what they do. You can’t go wrong with either of them.